Saturday, December 03, 2011

yo yo, 'sup?

Well since learning how to make these, I've decided to put them on everything. EVERYthing. I might pin a couple to the dog. The husband might find a couple on his socks. I love how easy they are to make. In fact, they're so mindless, I made a bunch while watching some tv last night and even taught the girls how to make them this past crafty night. They were a big hit.

Anyway, here's a bunch of things I've stuck them on:
IMG_8879_yoyo.jpg
A bebe skirt, a headband and some hair elastics.

IMG_8901_yoyo.jpg
A gifted bebe skirt, along with a matching headband.

IMG_8898_yoyo.jpg
hair clips.

IMG_8886_yoyo.jpg
the elastics up close and personal.

IMG_8914_yoyo.jpg
a keychain for my bebe diaper bag.

That's about it, for now. Expect to see them all stuck on your presents this year!

2 comments:

carrie said...

totally love these!!!! soooooo cute!!

zakkalife said...

Love how you used all the yoyos. So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...