Wednesday, September 29, 2010

strolling

IMG_2056_concord.jpg

This weekend was wonderful. I got to spend time with some of my favorite people, like my cousin. It's likely I won't see her for another year or so, which frankly makes me sad, so one last hoorah with her while exploring early american history was the perfect break from all this house mess.

We headed to Concord, Massachusetts where we strolled around the Minute Man Park that runs along Paul Revere's midnight ride. We also walked to the North Bridge, the famous location of the 'shot heard 'round the world'. There's a lot of interesting things to see there, especially if you're a history buff. Since i'm not, I was there mainly for the scenery and the great company. And we lucked out and stumbled onto a downtown deli with a killer chocolate cake, although hot apple cider was nowhere to be found.

So anyway, just so she knows how much I love her, and how much I wished she wouldn't move so far away, here are some favorite pics from Sunday:

IMG_2036_jen.jpgIMG_2050_maddy.jpgIMG_2044_running.jpgIMG_2038_hands.jpgIMG_2033_wall.jpgIMG_2013_maddy.jpg

4 comments:

carrie said...

absolutely gorgeous photos!! love the stone walls!

Janabanana said...

Awe, Jen looks so great, she has such classic style and beauty. And Maddy is adorable. i'm sure she'll love these pic's. Say Hi to her for me! Where are they living now?

Jennifer and Maddy said...

these are so beautiful i could cry! i want them on my wall... when i find a place to live...
Jana, we're currently living at my mom's house until we can get back to New Zealand in a few weeks. hope all is well with you!

Piper said...

Beautiful, beautiful pics!

I'm dying for some remodel pictures/update. I <3 seeing home makeovers, and I just know what you guys are doing is going to look awesome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...