Tuesday, September 21, 2010

belted

IMG_1825_belt.jpg

Remember when Ann Taylor came out with those cute floral belts that cost 30 dollars a piece? Well, this is my version. I can't get enough of these little rosettes, so they're getting stuck to everything. A belt just seemed like the next logical step. I think I'll make a more earthy rendition for fall.

Just tie a ribbon around your waist and figure out exactly where you want the flowers. Hot glue them on and you're done...look for rolls of clearance ribbon. This project cost me a total of one dollar and took about 20 minutes start to finish. If you have premade rosettes it'll take you about 3 minutes, happy belt-making!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is super cute! So crafty. :o) Totally Tinkerrific!

carrie said...

absolute cuteness!! love it!

daisygirl said...

LOVE it! I'm seeing similar flowers on shirts and sweaters from several stores at the moment. Old Navy being one. They have 2-3 on one side of the neck near the bottom of the "V". That might be another idea for you! I happened to get a cute sweater with the flowers on the side of the neck from a second hand store on their half off day! Yeah for great deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...