Friday, December 10, 2004

Scratch that.

Husband just called. Another business trip. Fine. But now I have to reschedule carpet install and dentist appointments. And this wouldn’t be a huge deal, if these exact appointments weren’t already rescheduled. Twice. Sometimes it feels like I get stuck taking charge of everything remotely related to our lives, making phone calls, picking up dry cleaning, scheduling and rescheduling things that need to be done, etc. (and yes I do realize I should just be happy that I even have the capacity to be able to do all these things)

On a happy note, my pulled muscle is in great shape today and I’ll be able to get to the treadmill tonight and yoga class tomorrow. Maybe I’ll start out at a little slower pace this time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...