Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Rain

So listening to the radio this morning, I have the insight on today's weather. Rain. Lots of it. Mostly in the afternoon. I think, 'this is bloody fantastic. Now i can use my new umbrella I won at the Christmas party I was forced to attend a few weeks back.' (Well not really, I actually won a Galileo thermometer thing but I think those are cheasy so I traded it for what I really needed, which was an umbrella). The party was really lame, they didn't even have an open bar. So I stroll in with my golf sized tent of an umbrella that, mind you, always tends to pop open on it's own at the most inopportune times, like when i'm passing through the turnstiles, shaking somebody's hand or trying to order a Big Mac. I did, however, forget to grab mr. mammoth on the way out for lunch. So of course, it started to rain just around the time I was getting back to the parking lot. Being oh so intelligent, I wrapped my scarf around my head and ventured out of the car. As I reached the sidewalk, a pleasantly round man offered me his extra umbrella. Because for some reason, he was doubly prepared. I refused politely because, to be quite honest, scarf head will teach me to forget my bloody umbrella again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...