Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Blog collaboration

Hello,

I am writing you this email to see if there is any possibility for us to cooperate?

This is our website: https :// www. biggmans. com

Our brand name is biggmans. Our main category is plus-size men's clothing, and we are currently looking for cooperation with men's fashion clothing category websites. If you meet the criteria and are interested, you can continue browsing:

I generally provide three ways of cooperation:

1. You can write a high-quality article of 900-1000 words for me and publish it on your website. After publishing, you can publish it to your social blog or website to keep it forever, for which I can pay you. As for the price, I will consider the quality of the website. The better the quality, the higher the price I can give. , don鈥檛 worry about my budget, you can also give me a quote anytime!

2. If you don鈥檛 have writing services, of course I can also provide my articles for you to publish permanently. Generally speaking, my articles contain 2-3 dofollow links and some pictures. You only need to publish it on the website. Yes, we can negotiate the price.

3. It would be great if you also provide advertising banner services. I also need advertising banners at the moment, but I must ensure that the website meets our plus-size men鈥檚 clothing audience and has high traffic. Otherwise, please don鈥檛 tell me. If you have a suitable You can give me a quote for website advertising banners!


Waiting for your positive reply.
best wishes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...