Friday, August 24, 2012

upcycled soap boxes: baby blocks

Thanks to a good deal on Amazon, I had several of these soap boxes. I'm storing the soap themselves in a glass jar, so I don't need the boxes anymore. Now what to do what to do, recycle reuse right?


I know, make some baby building blocks, brilliant! {Unless you have a baby with a tooth and a tendency to chew on everything. I learned the hard way and had to re-cover a couple boxes.}  Now I can keep adding to the collection whenever I have a toothpaste box or any small box I come across. It was simple really, I just sat myself down with a few rolls of wrapping paper and went to town. I let bebe play with all the leftover shreds of paper and she was in paper-ripping heaven. That managed to keep her occupied as I finished the whole project.


I even went overboard and covered a shoe box to store them all in. BUT it's not perfect so there's no way I'm showing you the inside...all in all a simple, free, quick project.


5 comments:

John Matt said...

Thanks for sharing superb information. I’m impressed by the info that you’ve on this website. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Custom Soap Boxes are really useful for all kinds of products.

Custom Boxes said...

The lipsticks demand an intricately designed box with exclusive printing for discerning customers. The highly modernized Lipstick Packaging is made in all shades and honors the brand with its eloquence. Orchard Packaging is the ideal choice for affordable and customizable boxes. The incredible outlook is given to your brand with ravishing boxes crafted specifically for your brand. We make boxes with organic and non-threatening material that is safe for the ecosystem. We give your brand a signature style with exquisite packaging.
Lip Balm Boxes With Logo
Custom Lip Gloss Boxes Wholesale

Eric john said...

I don't know why you keep soaps in a jar, maybe it's your hobby. but soaps are not complete without their packing. because soap boxes is the only cheap way to promote your business by putting your business logo or slogan on it.

Jennifer Jones said...

good to see your content here .we as Packaging Xpert provide the best packaging solutions for all products like food packaging, retail packaging, and cosmetic packaging 

thomasjack said...

Amazing product thanks for sharing with us It is very informative. If you need any type of boxes, you can visit the link.
custom soap boxes
Soap Wraps packaging boxes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...