Thursday, June 09, 2011

pink passion

Since I am actually working a full 40 hrs this week, I can honestly say, thank goodness tomorrow is friday. Not that we'll be relaxing or anything. We have a couple of friends coming into town and they've/I've agreed to do a little engagement shoot even though I'm shooting their wedding in less than two months. Never you mind, but I'm really looking forward to this. I've been planning shot ideas, buying props and storming up my brain for weeks. And since nothing is ever as cool as I think it will be, I will probably disappoint myself, but for now, let's imagine it will be grand.

In the meantime, here's a lovely peony that stopped by my garden for a couple of weeks. And here's to a happy weekend, regardless of poison ivy, morning sickness or weather...
IMG_6669_peony.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...