Sunday, March 20, 2011

sunday morning

IMG_5414_mugrug.jpg

I'm still a night owl, but I'm learning to love the quiet and peace of an early morning. Thanks to Kelly, one of the most talented sewers I know, I'll be enjoying every morning cup of tea while looking at something lovely, like this mugrug. After much whining and pleading on my part, she finally broke down and made me my very own...
IMG_5415_mugrug.jpg
Look at the detail, isn't it exquisite? It's Sunday, I'm in love...
IMG_5422_ring.jpg
And an added bonus {apologies for the blurry photo}, a beautiful white canvas flower ring that will work perfectly with all my spring/summer nautical outfits. LOVE. Thanks Kelly!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

you must not know a lot of sewers!

carrie said...

Wow, so cute!! Kelly is super talented!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...