Monday, November 22, 2010

it's all in the details


Hello internetz! I know, I know, I've been busy. To say the least. It's been a crazy whirlwind of a year. I've been working feverishly on the house, and am ashamed to say I can't show you the after pictures due to my severe slacking off on trim work. And really, nothing looks finished without trim. So in the meantime {while i'm waiting for the first apple pies of the year to some out...yum.} i'll show you a few of the details:


updated brushed-nickel hardware, everywhere:IMG_2562_lock.jpg

a new stove with the perfect blend of modern conveniences and retro styling:IMG_2566_bake.jpg

a beautiful wood mantel, one of the few untouched surfaces in the house:IMG_2569_mantel.jpg

apples on the new island, complete with two stools for a morning hot spot:IMG_2576_apples.jpg

and the fireplace which has hosted one very warm and toasty fire, and promises to give us many more to enjoy this winter. {i've always wanted a fireplace...}IMG_2576_fireplace.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...