Friday, March 05, 2010

spring needs to sprung already


this blog brought to you by the grammatically challenged.

so i'm absolutely itching {yes, i see the humor in that pun, not over the skin thing yet...} to get into spring weather, and clothes! i can't you tell how much. i've even debated a savings account funded shopping spree.

IMG_7177_dress01.jpg

i bought this bohemian floral dress yesterday at h&m for 13$. the best part is, it's organic cotton. the other best part is, it'll look great with my boots and a denim jacket. the necklace was 5 or 6$, i can't remember which, but i love the versatility and detail of long rope jewelry. an entire outfit, for 19 dollars. a great way to start off the spring wardrobe.

IMG_7183_dress02.jpg

{yes that is my front door. leading into my kitchen. housing three bolt and key locks. welcome to nyc.}

6 comments:

Jennifer and Maddy said...

hey maybe i'll buy the same dress and we can be twins like the old days... i'll skip out on the boots, though... i'm not fashionable enough!

daisygirl said...

I wore sandals today even though there is still snow on the ground. It was jacket weather, so I refused to keep my pretty painted toes cooped up any longer.

Unknown said...

Where did you get your boots. I have searched all winter for just the right brown boots

Emily said...

I want those boots. I can never find them big enough for my calves tho. :(

tinka stinka said...

unfortunately for all of you, those boots are 4-5 years old. but they are from Clarks which has the most comfortable shoes ever. my problem is always finding a new pair of boots to love. i can't buy them all people!

the Jeffr said...

i agree. My clarks wore out in like 6 months, but they were the most comfy shoes I ever owned!
Cute outfit cher. Bring on the summah :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...