Tuesday, April 07, 2009

well here goes


this is a whole lot of cheese but i thought it would be worse to just stand there and snap a picture. i think i was wrong. although, this could be fun, it has possibilities. {look how much i'm concentrating on all your comments...}

this is a mini sweater dress over a pair of skinny corduroys. {it was cold and rainy and very un-springlike today.} matched with a brown belt to cinch the waist and some mary jane heels. i don't care how old i am, i don't think i'll ever surrender my mary janes. {outfit from rugby.com, how's that for a work plug?!}

8 comments:

Sizzledowski said...

what color bag did you carry with that outfit?

Nice work.

Melissa said...

I like it! Very hip. Tres chic.

your mommy said...

I think you look "MAHVELOUS!!!" But then, I am a little biased...love you!!!

Anonymous said...

you know I do miss you and never mind seeing pictures! looks like you're doing great! looking good!

daisygirl said...

Nice! I LOVE the shoes! They were the first thing I noticed. Did I mention, I love shoes?

the Jeffr said...

Yup. I know it's scandalous, but i've always been a big fan of brown leather with black fabric. Nice and rich. Like mixing dark and milk chocolate...yummmm.

carrie said...

polo's future top model:)!! love the ouutfit!! you always dress so fashionable!!

Sizzledowski said...

and i'm sure you were wondering ...

today I wore khaki NY&CO. pants, a brown ribbed turtle neck, and my untrendy skechers. I'm America's Next Top Model.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...