Monday, August 25, 2008

calling all buttons

ok, so i have a whole office that my boss and i are trying to decorate in a cool and creative way. one of my ideas is this 'button-wall', which is really just a black tack board covered in 1 or 2" round pins. i plan to pick up these little pins everywhere i find them, but for now we have a lot of wall to cover and i want to expedite the process....

SO, this is where you all come in. have any cool or quirky pins/buttons, anything round, any size that you want to mail to me?? come on, you know you do. maybe something with your college on it? if i could get a pcc alumni button i would just about screech with excitement. maybe something from your hometown? maybe something dumb that you used to pin to your backpack in high school? something floating in your junk drawer?

anyway, email me if you need my address: tinkerellenATyahoo.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to pin my hose note to my backpack in a name tag holder, but that wasn't round and I don't think I kept that little priceless keepsake. I can't believe they don't have to wear hose anymore!

Unknown said...

WHAT!!!!!!????? when did this happen?

Anonymous said...

what, when did i get a job?

Anonymous said...

I have a pin that says 'I <3 Michael Jackson' but I have NO idea where it is... hmmm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...