Thursday, October 25, 2007

things are gonne change, i can feel it


krista_hat.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

big things are happening over at tinkerslife. nothing to talk about just yet but it's huge. i mean HUGE. {and it's not a baby mom, i wouldn't annouce that to you online}.

anyway, for the time being, hopefully this poorly posed picture of me sporting the hat krista made for my birthday will have to do. isn't it lovely. vintage shiny button and everything...i luff it.

(oh and that really uber-proud of me thing i forgot to tell you yesterday: i cut my husband's hair! yes, if you know him you're as shocked as i was when he first suggested it. a master of criticism asked me to cut his hair. i've never cut hair before. but i have to say, even he said it turned out pretty good. the earth can now continue it's rotation.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that hat looks great on you! thanks for being a good friend to krista. :)

Sizzledowski said...

That's a really cute picture of you. as usual.

<3,
your stalker

Dantastic said...

Cutting Danny's hair doesn't require much skill-just shave it all off! Way to be brave.
LOVE the hat!

Wannabe said...

You are moving. Yeah. That's it.

Anonymous said...

so now that we know are family is not expanding.... so, did you give in to J and say yes to a really cool old fashioned house????? Love you, call me..... you get your inability to be patient from me...
Mom

Anonymous said...

make that OUR family....duh....
mom

Anonymous said...

yea for the pic of my hat!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...