Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You know it's a bad day when you put your bra on backwards and it fits better.

{if she only knew what i was about to post on the world wide internet right now.}

i helped a friend {let's call her "Jacky"} move this past weekend and it was pretty run of the mill, bed frame, hand me down dressers, 1972 twin matress. until: the unpacked dresser drawers. and there, staring back at me, were two complete drawers full of bras. and not just any bras, victoria secret bras. granted, they could have all been on clearance {although she's not much of a bargain shopper} BUT if they had been 20 bucks a piece {not likely} i counted 700 dollars worth. of bras. seriously. and she openly admitted to paying much more than that for several of them. so we're talking about 1,000 dollars on bras. my angels account would love me if i stock piled bras like that. maybe she's planning on using them as weapon-vaulting boomerangs should we ever find ourselves in a flesh-eating zombie infestation? and she would kill them in style. i however would surely get eaten after about 7 bra-flings...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've had to start wearing bras... my boobs have doubled in size!

Wannabe said...

I def would be able to tell if I put my bra on backwards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...