Thursday, May 10, 2007

kelly's perfect weather


IMG_7363_TulipPurple.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

has certainly made it's way over to us. it's been georgeous this past week and i've been soaking up all i can. {still no tan.}

yesterday i strolled downtown with my big black monster of a camera and shot mostly all the tulips i saw. i don't know what it is but i'm so attracted to the bright colors and simple lines of a tulip. plus, it signifies nice weather around these parts, and that's something that makes everyone happy. so happy thursday. {krista: the office, yay!}

6 comments:

Kelly said...

i don't have a tan either. this is the life of a working woman, unfortunately!

Unknown said...

what is this 'tan'? i have extras from my crayon box, but...

office - yay!
office - yay!
office - yay!
office - yay!
office - yay!

Sara said...

I missed The Office last week. My DVR didn't record it. Boo hoo. :(

Anonymous said...

tuplips and peonies couldn't be more different, but they are, hands down, my two favorite flowers. your pics are lovely!

Wannabe said...

Steve Carell's hair gel makes me want to reach thru the TV with gloves and shampoo.

Anonymous said...

does anyone besides me not watch the office?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...