Saturday, May 13, 2006

bad day for greggaury22X7V1

i think i found the one telemarketer (or blog spammer) that hates himself as much as we all hate him. i was checking some old posts and noticed a huge amount of comments, which is abnormal for me (except for you faithful three, love). anyway, apparently the blog spammers have found me, but not until like a month after i post something so i could care less. they all wrote cheasy things like 'we love your site' or 'best site ever' or 'will bookmark...blah blah blah'. but then i read this one:

"I can't be bothered with anything these days, but such is life. I don't care. So it goes. More or less nothing seems worth thinking about. I've just been hanging out waiting for something to happen, but that's how it is."

i wonder if he's selling anti-depressants?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it to me.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's so depressing.

Anonymous said...

i had like ten million of those. in my email, because the comments get emailed to me. but dude, i couldn't figure out what posts they went to. at first i was like, omg i'm sooooo popular!!!!!!! it was like a freddie prinze jr movie for 1/2 second. then i realized it was all spam and i cried.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...