Monday, January 30, 2006

i have nothing to say.

I bundled up and got into the elevator on the 10th floor. It stopped on the 5th. No one got in. it stopped on the 2nd floor. A woman got in, only to get out on the first floor. One more floor and I was in the lobby. On the way out I passed a blind man dressed nicer than most people who can see themselves in a mirror. After that, a woman walked by in a short skirt, showing off the big holes and runs in the back of her nylons. I could only assume she was headed in teh direction of the drug store to buy some new ones. Then, a man littered, for no reason. After that I walked along side a woman pushing her husband in a wheel chair, up until they stopped, so she could talk face to face with him and explain something they were discussing. But I had nothing to say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very observant.

Anonymous said...

i have nothing to say.

Anonymous said...

i'm a people watcher. or stalker. whichever you prefer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...