Saturday, November 05, 2005

I am THE model of class and grace.

Time for another youth girls overnight. I thought this was going to be terribly awkward, since it's me, a bunch of teen girls who i think are way cool and vice versa, and a couple of chaperones. (Technically i'm a chaperone too, but i like to ignore that part.) Anyway, i managed to get repremanded at by the girl who's house we were at for beating another teen girl in the head with the "good" pillows (which apparently people have, and aren't allowed to use for anything other than looking at? who knew?). I ate two tacos full of garlicy guacamoli which i swore would come back to haunt me later and i probably got myself in trouble again for saying something or doing something that isn't "proper". But that's an entirely different entry, so i digress.

So these girls are going through this charm course at the church on sunday nights. They're learning to be more ladylike and charming so they can most likely snag that perfect man of their dreams that doesn't even exist but no one has the heart to tell them that life's really not like the movies. Anyway. We're all standing around playing this game, it's pitch dark, no one can see anything 6 inches in front of their face, and yes, oh yes, that guacamoli had it's revenge right then and there in the form of one stinking loud (and if i might say so, awesome) belch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S why I love you so much.
love,
mom

embee said...

yeah. you're teaching them charm? i think these girls will grow up to be my heroes. future pastor's wives minus the cuollottes who'll belch and have a good time. God bless us all.

Anonymous said...

no no. surprisingly enough, i wasn't asked to help with the charm course....

Andrew said...

Perfect man? I'm as close as you can get and I'm already married, poor them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...