Friday, February 04, 2005

this morning

i have an 'interview' with an ad agency in town. hopefully they'll throw some work my way and i can make a little bit of money that i seem to be spending like water on school. so i just printed out the directions, off to take a shower, and then try on 3 or 4 different outfits until i can find that perfect professional/artist mix. the one thing i hate about these things is the money issue. i know what i want to get, but if i state my demands and they're too high, i lose out on the opportunity and i hate missed opportunities. i always hope they just have a set amount, like at Burger King. you make this much, let us know if you're willing to do it, yaddy yaddy.

on a side note, if this doesn't work out, i'm hoping to put some business cards over at an art store. we know the owner, he's a pretty nice guy, even had us over for dinner, so hopefully he'll be cool with that. also, i have a friend who's putting my name in with a couple of the big photographers in town. she saw my photos and thought i might make a good assistant. we'll see. i'm not as concerned about work now, as i will be in the summer when i'm only taking a few classes.

anyway, i had a dream lastnight involving my doctor, and my proffessor. just goes to show who i've been spending all my time with. ugh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...