Tuesday, October 26, 2004

kuntree music makes me cry

The new Rascall Flatts CD is pretty good. The best songs however are two bonus tracks. One is your basic love song. The other is a song that makes me cry every time i hear it. It's about a girl who finds out she has luekemia. She goes through the chemo sessions, and the only thing that gives her the strength is to imagine she's dancing with her true love, wind in her hair, not a care in the world. Well she eventually ends up losing all her hair. She's so upset because she can't think of anyone who will take a girl with no hair to the prom. When her date arrives, he takes off his hat and shows her that he's shaved his head bald for her. And then they dance, like the way she's imagined, and she's not scared anymore. See, you're teary eyed already. It's so good. I'm hoping they'll put this in a finished version on their next CD.

I promise my next post won't be sappy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!!

Can you copy that CD for me? I LURVE Rascal Flatts!!

-cb

cheri said...

not until you send me more candy.

embee said...

i was actually hoping you'd copy for me the keane cd you said you were listening to awhile ago in that thread - have you not been getting my telepathic messages? turn your brain on!

Anonymous said...

ladies, you should see something in the mail by the end of the week..

~cheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...