Monday, March 04, 2013

Delicious dishes: chick pea and tomato salad

So the husband and I have decided it's time to get organized, do a budget and spend less. In an effort to keep our monthly grocery bill under control, I decided to spend Sunday/Mondays working on a weekly dinner plan and grocery list. Pinterest of course is an amazing tool when it comes to recipes, as long as you can find the ones that are correctly linked...

This last week I tried several different main dishes and sides, but one of my favorites was this Chick Pea Tomato Salad. Seriously. It was delicious.


Try it for yourselves and let me know what you think. And keep in mind, I'm not really a cold vinegar salad kind of girl. Now if you have any interest in the other recipes I tried, I keep them all on this Pindid board with my own comments in the descriptions...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...