Tuesday, April 18, 2006

goodies

goodies, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

don't you just love gifts that arrive out of the blue and for no reason at all? me too. i came home yesterday to a box! a box, i said? what could it be? for me? yes please.

inside was a gift sent from the great sara as a thank you, all for creating a nifty little header for her blog. but i say thank you, to you, sara. i have been wanting a glass tea mug since i read about them last year, and it's green and fabulous. i can't wait to brew my next cup and watch the colors appear before my eyes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she was worried it was going to break, so she made me shake the box. for some reason that's funny to me.

Anonymous said...

i've never seen anything packed so well. i would have been sad if you had broken it.

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you for the great job you did on my header. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...