Monday, April 08, 2013

Craftilicious: Pillow pals

I made some pillows about a week or so ago. It's been a loooong dreary transition into spring and I just needed a little color pick-me-up. A girl can only take so much brown and tan and all shades in between. These pillow covers are perfect for the pop I wanted. I spent a nap time {maybe 2 hours?} and was able to get four covers completed! It's very exciting for me because the last time I was able to sew was....hmm...yeah, I can't remember.


The chevron print is my favorite, but don't stare at it too long or your eyes will go bonkers on you. I think it's my favorite simply because I put the most effort into it. Funny how that happens.


I'm pretty happy with them, so I think they'll stick around until at least fall. And bebe and lamby approve. And on a side note, I think the chevron is her favorite too...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...