Friday, March 02, 2007

card swap preview


cards_preview.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

so i sent out all the info today but a lot of you are asking for ideas, so i thought i would just post a preview of a couple of cards i've designed. granted, none of you own design programs such as the one used to create these BUT just have fun with it! and as far as music goes, think of your favorite tunes and load them into a playlist. wa la. done. this is meant to be fun people, don't stress!

4 comments:

Edie Guess said...

I want to join your card swap- is it tooo late? I don't know your email and I scanned your blog but don't see it - I am Kelly's friend. Do you mind? my email is edieguess@gmail.com

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

don't let her! she's a blog snob.

Edie Guess said...

a blog snob!!!!! shame on you KEL-isn't it time for you to post again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...