Thursday, March 29, 2007

announcing my etsy shop!


etsy shop, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

i've joined the bandwagon. not only will i be buying lots of sweet handmade items from etsy, but in order to fund it all, i'm selling some of my own items. i only have two prints for sale right now but i'll be adding much more in the coming weeks...i'm hoping this will be a good experience for me. i don't know. sometimes it just ends up costing you 80 cents to try....

the spring bird prints are really swell, i'm happy with the way they turned out and i'm even planning on hanging one in the chocolate brown bathroom. i think the green and brown will look awesome and le chic. that is of course if the husband doesn't object, which happens every now and 30 seconds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, yeah, i forgot the url. der. you can find it at tinkerwiththis.etsy.com

Kelly said...

awesome!

Sara said...

I love the green print.

Anonymous said...

thanks, me too! i put the one with the bird up in my bathroom and so far the husband hasn't noticed... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...