Monday, March 05, 2007

american baby

this is america baby. we have consumerism addiction. i figured i would showcase mine in the blog redesign. i plan on keeping this one for a while. {yeah sure} also, i have a new button so steal away people or update your old ones or just ignore me completely. it's your world. mine is filled with lipgloss.

oh, and join me in welcoming kareesta to the blogging world. she'll have a spiffy new blog design as soon as she tells me what she wants. happy monday people. keep it rockin' all week long.

3 comments:

Wannabe said...

And I raise you another lip gloss.

:)

Love it.

Anonymous said...

oh this wasn't even half my stash but it was all i could locate at 8:15 this morning.

cheri said...

and i'm really not over pink apparently. actually, it was just the best color within the photo that worked...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...