Monday, July 28, 2008

today's the day

to announce the freebie winners!!!

i'm so excited. ok, so the way i worked this, i put all your names in a cup and pulled the winner out old school style. i pulled for the gretta first, so everyone who commented on all three would have a chance at that. then i went for the keyfob and the pendants.

so here they are people:

the amy butler pendant and chain go to: SARA

the kute keyfob makes its way over to: KELLI

AND...the gretta bag goes to: ANNA LEA!

Thanks to everyone for participating, this has been really fun for me and hopefully for you too...winners: email me your mailing address to tinkerellenATyahoo.com and i'll get everything out this week!

5 comments:

Sizzledowski said...

Well, since I didn't win, I guess I'll still be talking to you. Your loss.

Unknown said...

booo!

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS! .imtheluckiestgirlever.

Anonymous said...

Will you at least sell me your pattern or directions for the gretta? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

African Kelli said...

YAY YAY YAY! I am super excited. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...