Tuesday, July 15, 2008

never let it fade away


thanks for all the nice comments and thoughts about my grandmother and our family. i'm leaving late tomorrow night for rhode island, so i'll be a bit quiet until next week.

since i hate posts without pictures: these are the pillows i made to bring a little color to the black everywhere, white walls living space. the fabric is from big lots (crazy that they even sell fabric) and the pillow forms came from ikea. i think it cost about 10 dollars to make both.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

very cute - love the fabric. who knew big lots sold it?!

Wannabe said...

Love. Makes me wish I knew how to sew.

Thinking of you.

Jennifer and Maddy said...

yes please, for my new london apartment!

Anonymous said...

how large can you make these pillows? i need pillows for my deck chairs... can you make me some in weather proof fabric?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...