Friday, September 22, 2006

everything falls perfect

today is one of those days. the days you have a few times a year. where you can just relish in the weather. it's cool enough to wear a sweater but warm in the sun, and the breeze is nothing less than refreshing. my favorite season.

i was born in fall, maybe that explains my love of all things orange. fall for me is a rebirth, which is strange since everything around you pretty much dies in fall... but whenever it gets here i feel refreshed, rejuvenated and alive. i look at the things around me like i was looking at them for the first time wishing i could spend every day like that. i wonder if fall makes everyone feel this way?

so here i sit and mcdaydream. my entire lunch hour.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way.... I have decided to paint my bedroom "turning leaf". It is an orangy brownish. Just like the leaves outside my bedroom windows. I guess you got your love for autumn from me... I look at the patchwork quilt on the mountains around me and find peace in what God has created for me to enjoy. And I love the sweaters and sweatshirts....

Anonymous said...

remind me again when your birtthday is.

Anonymous said...

why? are you going to get me a bunch of burned CDs?

Anonymous said...

ohhhh. i need some crap. i'm all out of crap. we go through crap really fast in my house. usually we buy our crap from BJs to insure we don't run out of crap for months...

Anonymous said...

and yet you still don't give me the date.

Anonymous said...

the date of?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...