Friday, July 07, 2006

lucky me

me_jen_sushi.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

if anyone has that friend, that one friend that they can count on for anything, call at 3 in the morning, understand what the other is thinking from a simple look or gesture, and generally find comfort in, than lucky you. jen is mine. we connect. we laugh. we shop. we sometimes even fight. we've been through boyfriends, breakups, bad jobs, the eighties, training bras and ben and jerrys. we share everything from friends to clothes to dreams to dinner. i couldn't imagine her not in my life.

that said, i miss her. already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am extremely lucky, because I have THREE friends like that. :)

Friends rule.

Anonymous said...

you sap

now i'm crying... great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...