Monday, February 13, 2006

self-portrait tuesday: all of me


all of me, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

so i tried to think about the ugly in me, since that's the assignment (which i failed to notice until after posting last week's picture). and since having the husband snap shots of me while i rage around the bedroom in a pms rant doesn't seem like a good idea even now in all my pms-soberness, i decided to go another route. so here it is. this is my big hairy nasty wart, dead smack in the middle of my forehead: i love to shop.

it's an addiction really. i AM a shopoholic. and i thought it was a made-up illness. you know, like when the doctors keep prodding and poking and they never find out what exactly it is that ails you, so they make up a name and call it a day. well, it's real. and i have it. and post-Christmas is the worst time to be what i am. it's ugly. my wardrobe is gorgeous, but my bank account is ugly. this is me. all seventy-three dollars and fifty-two cents of me.

see other much more brave or soul-bearing self-portraits here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all righty then......

Anonymous said...

I repeat....all righty then......

Anonymous said...

it's part of an online group. every tuesday they post self-portraits, themes for every month, etc etc. go to the link if you want to read more about it. it's pretty cool. you can find some interesting people there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...