Saturday, February 25, 2006

10:00 on saturday night

and i'm seriously debating going to bed. and reading some more of my book. and getting up early to go to the gym. and coordinating an outfit for church to specifically match my new green ($5!) heels. thanks a lot jen, for planting that seed in my head. anyway, when did it happen? you know, the slow transition from hanging out saturday night at the movies or with friends downtown sipping overpriced coffee and listening to free live music to, all of a sudden, spending your night washing clothes and brushing your teeth at 10 pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New shoes? that's awesome! i got some cute red small-heeled shoes a couple of weeks ago, and couldn't wait to wear them with my red sweater and gray pants at church! i need some green shoes though. if you get sick of them, send them my way!

i don't know what the rest of your blog said...i just saw new shoes and went no further.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...