Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy halloween


happy halloween, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

k: ok, so i'm not really dressing up, i'm just throwing on my jean skirt and black BCBG tshirt. and i bought some cool skulls and cats {really? cats?} tights to wear with my doc boots.
me: that's so funny.
k: what? why is that funny?
me: i'm wearing some spiderweb tights i bought lastnight with a jean skirt and a black top. seriously.
k: no way. that is funny.
me: i know right?
k: you have to post a picture for me so we can say, look, we dressed alike and we live hundreds of miles apart.
me: sure, ok.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

i can only hope to one day be as cool as y'all.

Anonymous said...

we'll let you in the club. you did, after all, invent titally.

Unknown said...

first, it would be great to have a bcbg shirt, but it's my CBGB shirt. kelly, you thinking we're cool makes you awesome.

Anonymous said...

help, i just woke up from an afternoon nap dreaming that carrottop was getting randy with me in my kitchen. gross!

Kelly said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

i own one BCBG sweater. it was 180 dollars but i got it for $5 at TJMaxx. i love that place...

Anonymous said...

it's not surprising that cheri doesn't know CBGB's from BCBG...sadly it's gone now so she will never get to experience the sticky floor...

Anonymous said...

So I totally bought the same spider web tights at Target today! YAY!!
-Charity

Unknown said...

cbgb's was just supposed to be moving. not closing for good. i thought.

Anonymous said...

nope. closed for good. their lease was up and the ladlords kicked them out.

Unknown said...

terrible

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...