Friday, October 20, 2006

good morning sun. i am a bird. wearing a brown polyester shirt.

i haven't seen the sun for four days. this is the most miserable part of the year. besides november, which is when it starts snowing significant amounts of depression. or may, when we're still getting snow and significant amounts of people have attempted suicide. but these rainy weeks are definately up there. i've completely ignored my house plants, i haven't touched my to-do list, the laundry is piling up and i killed yet another digital chia pet. and george is gay. this has been a bad bad week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no sooner had i published this, that it started snowing. hate hate hate.

Anonymous said...

it's snowing now. craptastic.

Anonymous said...

who's george?

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch Grey's until after I read your post and I'm not sure what you mean that George is gay. Did I miss something? Seriously, he went to see Callie with the chicken and bad movies and stuff but that was it, right?

P.S. I'm also very tired of the rain, I desperately need some sunshine. At least no snow here yet. Sorry about that, hopefully it wasn't much. :(

Anonymous said...

sorry to confuse. in real life george is gay. i read it in an article today.

Anonymous said...

i miss snow
take some pictures for me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...