Thursday, October 12, 2006

dream a little dream of me

adirondacks, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

another photo from the hike. it was an amazing day. i can't say that enough. especially since they're predicting snow flurries tomorrow. and saturday. so we may be picking apples in the snow. that's just not normal, you say. i know but then where's the fun in predictability.

tonight we're having our second little Grey's party and i'm pulling out the t-shirt again. plus we're making caramel apples as sort of a trial for saturday. i'ld like to know what i'm in for before setting a dozen pre-teens lose in my kitchen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We beat you with the snow - we got some today (Thursday)! I don't know why I'm saying that like I'm proud, it actually made me really mad. It's early October. Too early for the white stuff.

Anonymous said...

that's my favorite mamas and the papas song.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...