Thursday, January 24, 2008

groovin' with chuck.


scarf_podcover.jpg, originally uploaded by tinkerellen.

i have the best pregnant cousin ever. who sends me belated gifts a lot. but it's good, because just when you're not expecting it, you get this big box full of goodies just for you. she even knitted me the softest green scarf/hat combo. AND this book! full of inspiration, really beautiful, i wish i had more time to sew or redecorate my entire house or move to arizona.

and check out the new ipod cover for the new ipod, chuck. i don't know why, but all my ipods are guys. and ones with pretty unimaginative names at that.

brooklyn anyone? heading out tomorrow morning to check out the neighborhood. is it selfish to want a killer apartment with free parking in a trendy area with a grocery store/farmers market in walking distance? i don't think so....impossible maybe, but not selfish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

totally not selfish. what are you going to say - 'i want a tiny crappy apartment, with paper thin walls. all my windows are to face a brick wall and i want to pay half my salary just to park my car which i'll never use because because when i get to where i'm going, there's nowhere to park it. and i want bums and crack dealers hanging around the door to my building.

ps, my i-pod's name is i-pod, so maybe i need help thinking up a better name.

Sarah said...

I saw that scarf and thought you took up knitting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...