Wednesday, July 07, 2010

for hire

i'm just going to put this out there in case anyone's interested {and i've finally got the time!}...

i'm officially for hire! you can hire me to photograph your kids, your family, your house, whatever!

1hr sessions will be $150.00, and will include:

1hr photo session - your choice of location within 25 miles of the 06010 zip code. {additional fees for traveling outside the 25 mile radius}
review sheet of photos from the session pdf'd to you within 1 week of session
disc with 10 photo files on it, decided by you from the review sheet
photoshopped/retouched images - 5 out of the 10 files
photographers release form

there. now if anyone IS interested, i have a pretty open availability so call or email me to book something: 315.822.2144 / cherilehnow@yahoo.com

5 comments:

tinkerwiththis said...

um, yes please :)

Jennifer and Maddy said...

you're hired!

Andrea said...

got my pouch today, thanks! I love the fabric and I love that I didn't have to make it :) Just in time for vaca next week...

janabanana said...

Way to go Cheri! I'm sure you'll be booked with apt's soon. Your work is so lovely and you are truly gifted. I always wanted to be like you at art. I have a drawing from college framed and every time I look at it all I see is the part you helped me with. Totally better than the rest of the pic. I do try and give you props (if someone asks :)

tinkhomie said...

aww, that's awesome and sweet of you jana. thanks!

andrea - i'm so glad you loved it. it's uber useful so jam pack that thing with stuff to make your vaca that much easier :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...