Thursday, November 29, 2007

hinterific

since there's still no time for a real post, i give you a post of hints. lots of em.

• soon very soon it will cost more than 15 dollars to get my hair cut.
• soon very soon i'll be taking an underground train to work.
• soon oh so soon i'll pull all my hair out in clumps which negates the first clue entirely.
• soon so soon i'll be kissing my beautiful subaru goodbye and replacing it with something compact that gets good city mpgs.
• soon so very soon i'll be swapping a mortgage for rent.
• soon very soon i'll be taking a bite out of a very large and delicious apple.

for those who know keep it hush hush so i can play my mind games. if you have a guess email me at tinkerellenATyahoo.com. this may turn into a bit of a contest, so if you want to be in the running for a prize take a gander. i'll have more specifics ironed out later. when i can think. straight. or gay. whichever.

10 comments:

Wannabe said...

WHAT? You have to sell the Subaru? Sacrilidge!

Anonymous said...

tell me about it. i'll just get one later on, when i have babies to tote around.

Sara said...

I want your Subaru. :(

Melissa said...

This chickadee lerves her Prius, and her Prius lerves to make high mpgs...even in the city of lost angels. :o)

Anonymous said...

i think we're trading in the f150 for a focus, smaller, more managable and one less car to worry about selling. :)

Anonymous said...

i guess i can't play since i'm in the know!

wait did you really say focus?! remember when we were looking for a car and i mentioned focus and you laughed at me?! we might get a prius... maybe your friend melissa can fill us in on how good it is... i think we might test drive or maybe rent one soon. i'm just afraid of putting a new baby in such a small car.... i'm so used to the bigger gas guzzling suv...

Melissa said...

Jen-who-knows: I cannot say enough wonderful things about my Prius. And we'll be carting a little yipper in there in about 6 months, so I'm not too concerned. It is very roomy, & lots of good storage space 'cuz the seats fold down 40/60. I've driven a lot in the last 2 months, and have gotten between 41 and 53 mpg each time. City and highway. LUFF IT! I plan to have it for a loooong time. I could be a Prius Spokeswoman! :o)

Anonymous said...

we'll check out the prius hopefully this weekend! congrats on the wee one... i've got 2 months left... my belly is starting to warp when the baby moves and my cat is a bit freaked out...

Anonymous said...

hey crazies:

you both live in LA now.

Anonymous said...

look at the new smart cars too. german-made. which means quality and european innovation. i'm a little german-biased. my oma's pre-ordered hers.
http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...