Monday, December 03, 2012

Mmmmm, cake.

We threw a little 1-year shindig {a WHOLE year, seriously?!} for the bebe this past weekend. Forty plus people in my house at once is a little overwhelming. Luckily I had a ton of help from willing and wonderful friends and family, and all went down without a hitch {even considering silly first-time mom that I am planned the party smack dab in the middle of nap time}. She did really well regardless and had a blast playing with all the kiddos around, including her cousins! I'll post about the party and decorations and planning later, once I'm able to grab some photos from a friend, since I was too busy entertaining to pull out the camera that much. 



1 comment:

carrie said...

awwwww!! What a cutie pie!! Can't believe she is one already!!1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...