Wednesday, April 20, 2011

it's in the mail

IMG_5828_mail.jpg

Here's the thing, I'm really drawn to metal, tin, rustic, red anything. So this vintage red metal mailbox was the perfect find. I check my thrift stores every week/couple of weeks because of items like this. I love everything about it, including the $2 price tag.

As soon as the upstairs is finished {I find myself saying that phrase a LOT}, I will find the perfect spot and use for it. It can be wall-hung or stand on it's own. So what say you, any good suggestions for it's future occupation?

3 comments:

your momma said...

you could hang it near the kitchen door for mail that needs to go out to the mailbox in the a.m.... or you could hang in near your desk to hold active bills (kinda a pretty 'in' box...or... too much coffee this morning...ILY, mom.

Kelly said...

don't have any suggestions, but i love it!

Jana said...

I love metal stuff too, don't know what it is about it. Especially love the embossed lettering.I am jealous of your thrift shop prices. It seems to me that the thrift shops in WI seem to think that someone elses junk should cost more than the clearance at Target! I go in hopeful and come out very disgruntled. :) So many potential uses for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...