Tuesday, March 24, 2009

and a new umbrella


(i swear i'm about done with my project from the last entry...i'll post pictures soon.) in the meantime i thought i'd show you my new spring coat. that i found for 20 dollars. isn't that crazy? yeah i thought so too. and here i thought i would have to save up for a few weeks to get one i liked.

also, i slammed my fingernail between two kitchen cabinets tonight (ouch) AND on sunday i pulled a muscle working out so my shoulder is killing me. basically i'm a wreck this week. and i need a haircut, bad. and a color, cause now i have red hair, brown roots and gray highlights. it's just sad really. i used to be so cute.

this turned into a ramble of incoherent thoughts. i apologize. as you were...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the coat... Bad week? Hang in there sweetie. All my weeks have bad in them but I still look forward to hearing from you. I love the stories of the city and all that goes on. Take an Advil, do some stretches and tackle your day! Smile, it always makes me feel better! =)
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh!! love the coat and the sass:) see you guys soon!

Unknown said...

i thought it was a dress!
this must be the time for incoherent thoughts.

embee said...

love the sass. can i borrow some? i'm feeling low.

Anonymous said...

gray highlights aren't cute?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...