Monday, September 29, 2008

gimmee some tea and company


good to spend a week in manhattan, but better to be home. the more i see of manhattan, the more i like brooklyn. it's quieter here, and drastically less swarming with tourists, which i like. manhattan is so busy, but brooklyn is a place to relax. plus, i was honestly bored out of my mind, because at night all the museums close and then there's just shopping to be had.

but the commute to work was incredible. one express train stop and ten minutes later i was walking into my office. but oh well, now i'll have time to read again...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

once again, rubbing our noses into our own poopoo lives. thanks.

Sizzledowski said...

I'd be glad to come visit you this weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

dude, seriously? this weekend i'll be in rhode island shooting a wedding. crap!

and you so don't have a poopoo life. please.

Anonymous said...

Well I do have a poopoo life-cleaned up some twice already this morning. However, in spite of the poopoo, I like my life, even though it may not be as exciting as yours!

Sizzledowski said...

I was seriously thinking about coming! It figures my one free weekend where I have money to travel, you won't be there!

the Jeffr said...

awesome shot, cher. is it istock? fotolia?

Anonymous said...

dude, it's ALL me sucka.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...