Monday, May 02, 2005

read my lips

so i did a total crap job on my second paper. but it's done. and due tomorrow. i am the man.

moving on, i forgot i have a project due on wednesday morning. no big deal. it's just my final. i'll be fine. i have something to show as is, i just like for things to actually look like i put effort into them. maybe she won't notice.

in other unrelated but utterly important news. i'm on my second box of mint milanos and that nasty pms thing i had last week seems to be subsiding. praise allah for advil.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup. read this, too.

Anonymous said...

So did I. But I didn't realize you were a man, let alone The Man. So you're the one always trying to keep me down

Anonymous said...

you betcha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...